Aerobility is pleased to announce our 2018 fundraising Aurora Flight, a chance to see the Northern Lights.
Full details and how to book can be found at
Why not look forward to a unique opportunity and book yourselves onto the Aurora flight on Saturday 24 February 2018.
We are thrilled to introduce our team of experts and celebrities
- Tim Peake – our very special presenter and guest astronaut
- Pete Lawrence – Sky at Night and Stargazing Live presenter
- Jon Culshaw – BBC Entertainer and impressionist, Sky at Night Presenter
- Paul G. Abel – Astronomer, mathematician, broadcaster and writer
- Neil Parker – Green Witch Telescopes and former deputy director of Royal Greenwich Observatory Ltd
Trip of a lifetime
Start your experience with guest presentations including hearing from our special guest Tim Peake and lunch at the Gatwick Sofitel.
At sunset, you will board British Airways flight and head Northwards to 61 degrees North.
You will hear on the way from the experts and entertainment from the celebrities on board.
We have very limited places so be sure to book immediately to secure your place.
Whilst the location of the flight and the guidance of our experts provides the best chance of viewing the aurora in a single flight there is no guarantee that the Northern Lights will be visible.